Starlight Kit Contest Terms and Rules
The Starlight Kit Contest Giveaway is hosted by Starlight Children’s Foundation® Canada. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed by or administered by Facebook or Toys”R”Us Canada. Toys“R”Us Canada is in no way involved in the gifting or distribution of prizes. In the case of an issue, responsibility lies solely with Starlight Canada.
Those who enter the giveaway are only eligible to win if they live in Canada and are 18 years +. No purchase/donation necessary.
2. This giveaway contest runs every calendar month, ending at midnight (EST) of the last day of the month. All photos entered within a given month become entrants for that specific month’s Starlight Kit Contest. Our rules are intended to offer fair contests.
3. This giveaway contest is judged by Starlight Canada staff and based on entries added per month (i.e. the first 10 photos we receive, etc.). All decisions are final.
4. Photos containing excessive nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous positions will not be counted as a submission towards the contest. Starlight Canada staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
5. Each month, the first 10 acceptable entries will be chosen and awarded a $10 Toys“R”Us Canada | Babies“R”Us Canada gift card. One winner will also be awarded a $100 Toys“R”Us Canada | Babies“R”Us Canada gift card each month. The winner of the $100 gift card may also happen to be one of the 10 entry winners that month.
6. Starlight Canada cannot be held liable for any rights issues that arise from the use of any photos submitted to our contests. The parent or guardian is responsible for securing usage rights and absolves Starlight Canada from any liability might arise.
7. Should Starlight Canada discover that parents or guardians have submitted winning photos of which they do not have usage rights, prizes may be revoked or required to be returned.
8. Winners will receive notification via social media and/or email once/if contact information has been collected. Please be sure to check your Message Requests Inbox on Facebook; further instructions are here. Upon verification of the winner and executed documents, prizes will be distributed within 90 days. If you do not respond to Starlight’s message by the end of the next month, the prize will not be redeemable and you release us from any responsibility.
9. One $10 winning entry per family, per month. One $100 winning entry per family, per calendar year.
10. Starlight Canada contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, provincial, national, or international laws. Starlight Canada accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.